26 May, 2010

#ThinkingDigital 2010 begins

Up here in Newcastle for the next few days for the excellent Thinking Digital conference, where I am speaking tomorrow. I plan to blog in the evenings with some news and views on what looks a fascinating lineup. Met fellow speaker Robert Lang (world origami expert) at the superb speakers' dinner - what a lovely man. We share the stage tomorrow afternoon in a session entitled 'The Evangelists'. And great to reconnect with fellow TED-U prof Tom Wujec, who speaks on Thursday in the 'Business 3.0' session.

What I can report so far is that Newcastle is spectacular. The Rogers-designed Sage building is amazing - can't wait to enter it tomorrow. The food at SIX, on top of the BALTIC, was stunning, as were the views as the sun set (dusk at 2200!) - highly recommended.

My presentation is finally ready after endless tweaks, so it's sleep now and then day one to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!