27 May, 2010

Joined up blogging

After a mind blowing day at Thinking Digital (#tdc10) I have been transformed in my blogging by Christian Payne, or documentally as he's far better known in the blogosphere. A truly lovely bloke, he is a huge Audioboo fan, and by showing me the ropes has helped me finally to break through my boo block and start audio blogging. The boos can be short snippets or go right up to full podcasts, and can even be posted to iTunes. Documentally also introduced me to Posterous, and I have now reviewed and shaken up my whole blogging strategy. Here is how it looks as of this evening:

The large arrows are inputs. I will primarily use Audioboo (for sound of course), Tweetdeck for text tweets, and Posterous for pics and blogs. I have turned off outputs from all the entities in the central column. i can post straight into any of them individually of course. I'll use ping.fm mainly for microblogs because I've got the widget on my Google homepage and it makes that very fast.

I still have to set up an archive for tweets and boos - never thought of that until documentally mentioned it. I will probably set up a second Tumblr for that.
Ok, now all that remains is to test - so this is my first Posterous blog - and send!

Posted via email from juliantreasure's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback!